Dear Carbocat participant,

During last weeks, we have been monitoring the health advisors, mobility restrictions worldwide and the projections of the evolution of this pandemic.

Although there is uncertainty about the time-evolution, it seems clear that it will take several months to recover normal life after the strict measures implemented nowadays in many countries. Therefore, with the concern of the health security of our community, the organizing committee has decided to postpone Carbocat-IX conference to October 6th-8th 2020.

Until today we have received 115 abstracts and we are continuing the evaluation process. Due to the new dates of the conference the deadlines are shifted to the following dates:

Submission of poster presentation extension to May 15th, 2020
Notification of abstract acceptance, May 31st 2020
Early bird registration end: June 30, 2020

With regards and our wishes for health for you and your families. Looking forward to meet you in October,

The organizing committee