The meeting’s official language will be English
The abstract must not exceed one A4 page. Final decision on oral or poster communication will be taken by the scientific committee upon evaluation of the submitted abstracts. The abstract file should be saved as follows: name_surname_poster.doc or name_surname_oral.doc (or docx in either case). Each participant can submit TWO abstracts as presenting author: the first submission can be a poster or an oral communication, and this should be indicated upon submission. The second submission is necessarily for poster presentation.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts (only abstracts of registered participants will be included).
Please make sure your abstract does not contain any spelling or grammar mistakes, as it will be reproduced as submitted.
- Synthesis and surface modification of carbon materials for catalysis
- 2-D carbon related materials for catalysis
- Nanocarbon materials for catalysis
- Single atom catalysts on carbon materials
- Novel synthesis methods (from MOF, ALD…)
- Biomass derived carbons
- Advanced characterization techniques and theoretical simulation
- Development of carbon-based catalysts for applications in:
- Biomass conversion
- Fuels & chemicals
- Environmental Catalysis
- Deactivation of catalysts by carbon deposits